The demand for copper table lamps has skyrocketed in recent years as they not only help illuminate dark and dull corners of the house but serve as a decorative piece as well.
While there are many types of table lamps you can go for, there is something attractive about copper lamps. They look rusty, vintage, and can blend with almost all kinds of furniture and accessories.
Apart from that, copper is durable and longer lasting than most materials.
Let’s have a look at the 10 best copper table lamps on the market:
|Copper Table Lamp||Weight||Dimensions||Bulb||Materials|
|1. Arthur Rustic Chic Table Lamp Copper||-||36” x 17” x 11”||150 watts||Ceramic and copper.|
|2. Julius Modern Table Lamp||9.24 pounds||27” x 18” x 11”||100 watts||Ceramic and copper|
|3. Teresa Mid Century Modern Table Lamp||8.8 pounds||Feature 3||Feature 3||Ceramic and copper|
|4. smopolitan 39113||1.8 pounds||Feature 4||Feature 4||Wood, copper and bronze.|
|5. IMAX 89992||2.4 pounds||7.2 x 11 x 19.2 inches||60 watts||Iron, copper, wood, pinewood.|
|6. Chinese Style Table Lamp||0.16 ounces||13” x 22”||E27||Ceramic and copper.|
|7. Hotel Table Lamp||0.16 ounces||22” x 33” x 13”||E27||Copper|
|8. T4134 American Simple Copper||7.7 pounds||20” x 12”||E27||Copper and crystal.|
|9. DYY European K9||0.16 ounces||28” x 15”||E27||Copper and crystal.|
|10. American Luxury Decorative Retro Copper Table Lamp||7.5 pounds||23” x 5.5” (bottom)||E27||Copper|
Top 10 Copper Table Lamps: Product Review
1. Arthur Rustic Chic Table Lamp Copper
If you’re looking for a modern copper table lamp that can seamlessly fit into your bedroom or living room then your search ends on Arthur Rustic table lamp.
It has a unique design that makes it serve both purposes, that is, illuminating light and serving as a decor piece.
- Constructed from durable ceramic.
- Double shade drum style.
- Metallic outer shade.
- Uses 150 watt standard bulb.
- Aesthetically pleasing.
Firstly, this table lamp is a blend of both copper and ceramic. There’s an outer copper metallic frame with a pitch black color that houses a patterned shade inside. It looks eye-catching and is also quite durable. This metallic frame is extended downward and covers the inner shade entirely.
The shade is rounded and reflects a circular light around it.
The bottom part of the lamp is made up of high quality ceramic material. Hence, this lamp can also be used as a decor piece in your living/bedroom.
It has a nice rusty look thanks to the Possini Euro Design. The dark brown bottom and soft cream colored shade make for a great combination.
- Check Circle150w standard bulb can be used.
- Check CircleSets up easily on a table thanks to perfect dimensions.
- Check CircleThe double shade covering imparts wide light that spreads across a wide area.
- Check CircleAcrylic base keeps the lamp stable.
- Times Circle150w bulb is not included.
If you’re into antique and rusty looking copper table lamps then this one can be the right choice for you.
2. Julius Modern Table Lamp Ceramic Copper
Julius in another table lamp that’s coated with copper drip glaze and has an attractive rectangular shaped shade. You’ll see a fine craft of art on this one since it is handmade and will definitely uplift your room’s appearance.
- Incorporates an easy on/off switch.
- Uses a 100w standard bulb.
- Long cord to keep it at a distance from the socket.
- Pedestal base has a black finish that looks attractive.
It uses a 100 watt standard bulb to impart light. You can choose from a halogen, LED or even a CFL bulb. However, it’s recommended to use LED since it consumes less power and produces more light.
It comes with an on/off switch. Moreover, you can also install a dimmer.
The ceramic glaze and copper coating on the lamp body make it look lustrous and eye pleasing. It’s a durable lamp that can easily last for years if kept well maintained.
Placing a lamp becomes difficult if the socket in the room is a bit distant from the bedside or table. However, such is not the case with this copper table lamp because it has a 7 ⅕ feet long cord that allows you to place the lamp at a distance from the socket, easily.
The fabric on the top is rectangular and has a double trim on both the bottom and upper parts of the shade. Thus, it looks prominent even in the dark when lighted due to having a beige color.
There’s a black pedestal base underneath the lamp to give it support.
- Check CircleLightweight (9 pounds only).
- Check CircleEasily adjustable on a table or bedside as it’s 27 inch high and 18 inch wide.
- Check CirclePossini Euro modern design brand.
- Check CircleAvailable in 7 colors.
- Times CircleThe ceramic glaze is way too dark.
This is a nice look copper table lamp and can be for your home. It has double trims on the shade and a light beige color that reflects a blend of white and gold.
3. Teresa Mid Century Modern Table Lamp Ceramic Copper Brown
It is almost similar to Julius Modern table lamp with a few notable differences. The bottom of this lamp is a sculptural piece that looks antique and is meant to blend with your furniture.
- Handcrafted drip finish.
- Uses a 150 watt standard bulb.
- Tapered drum shade on top.
- Ceramic base.
This lamp defines beauty from top to bottom. There’s a round acrylic disc at the bottom to provide support. Then there’s an artsy looking sculptured piece above the base which is handcrafted and polished. Lastly, there’s a drum shade on top with tapered lining on top and bottom.
The cord is 7 feet and a half inch in length which is quite good. You can place the lamp at a distance without any concerns.
It doesn’t come with a bulb which is why you will need to buy an LED, halogen or a CFL bulb for the lamp. The good part is that you can dim the bulb with a dimmer and adjust the lighting as per your requirements.
- Check CircleWeighs only 8.8 pounds.
- Check CircleThere’s an on/off switch on the cord for easy operation.
- Check CircleVery sturdy.
- Check CircleThe shade has a gold tint to it.
- Check CircleBrown and copper color tone.
- Times CircleThe bulb needs to be bought separately.
This is a vintage looking copper table lamp that will eliminate darkness from any corner with its bright light and ambient look.
4. Cosmopolitan 39113 Tall Industrial Style Metallic Copper Metal Table Lamp
This is a unique copper table lamp that throws light downward. It has a sleek metallic copper finish on it that makes it look lustrous and shiny.
What’s different about this copper table lamp is its exposed socket that holds the antique style Edison bulb (included).
- Zigzag filament inside the bulb looks attractive.
- Produces a soft warm hue.
- Contains 100% copper metallic finish.
- Angled arch stem and round stem give it a traditional look.
Hematite is a luxurious stone that has a visual appeal to it. Surprisingly, Cosmopolitan 39113 copper table lamp has a metallic copper finish on the body that imitates the features of hematite. It exerts a good shine and enhances the look of the room it is kept in.
There are two noteworthy characteristics of this lamp. One, the Edison bulb it comes with and the unique shape it has.
The 25 watt bulb has a zig zag filament inside and it hangs from an exposed socket. Moreover, the shape of this lamp is also praise-worthy since it is an angled arch stem that gives a rusty and traditional look.
The quality of light is amazing. It doesn’t reflect shaded light but a soft warm hue that doesn’t irritate.
The stem arch is 21” high and is super durable as well. All in all, this is a good looking copper coated table lamp.
- Check CircleLong cord (62 inches).
- Check CircleCircular arch base for support.
- Check CircleGives a vintage look.
- Check CircleEasier to clean and maintain.
- Times CircleThe light is not bright.
If you’re looking for a stylish copper table lamp with an amazing design then Cosmopolitan copper lamp can be a good choice for you.
5. IMAX 89992 Tilton Copper and Wood Table Lamp
This handcrafted copper lamp will uplift the ambiance of your room. It has a unique wired cage design that houses a bulb inside.
- Comes with an Edison bulb.
- A blend of copper, pinewood, and iron.
- Incorporates a polished copper shade.
- Copper wired cage and wooden base make for an attractive combo.
If the table in your living room or bedroom is looking monotonous then it’s time to grace it with the IMAX Tilton Copper and wood table lamp.
It has a distinctive design that catches the attention of guests and increases the visual appearance of your home.
The design of this lamp looks like a flower blooming but in a downward direction. It has a wooden base and comes with an Edison E26 bulb that produces warm light. The intensity is enough to make dull corners look exquisite.
This is one of the most durable table lamps you’ll find on the market because it is manufactured using 40% of pinewood and 60% of iron. Apart from that, it has a polished copper finish on the body to make it look shiny.
- Check CircleServes as a decor and lighting fixture.
- Check CircleWooden base is super durable and gives good support.
- Check CircleThe Edison bulb has a long life.
- Check CircleSturdy and extremely durable lamp.
- Times CircleThe copper used is not very heavy duty.
This table lamp will blend in with almost every kind of furniture because of its unique design. It comes with a bulb and is also quite easy to clean thanks to its simple design.
6. Chinese Style Painting Flower and Bird Ceramic Copper Table Lamp
This copper table lamp follows the Chinese tradition and hence has a unique look to it.
It has a high quality red paint finish which will not scrape or peel off easily. The top shade looks like an inverted basket and spreads light evenly.
- List Element
- List Element
- List Element
The best feature of this lamp is its ability to save energy. It incorporates unique silk fabric tones that keep the light evenly distributed. Moreover, this lamp offers warm eye protection and doesn’t let the light irritate your eyes even if you look at it for a few minutes.
It incorporates an E27 retardant lamp head that accepts all kinds of bulbs.
Table lamps that are made up of copper and ceramic often succumb to rust and begin to deform with time. However, such is not the case with this beauty as it has temperature resistance. Therefore, expect this copper table lamp to stay in good shape for years to come.
There’s a rugged base underneath that holds the lamp in place when kept on a flat surface.
- Check CircleConsumes 31 watts only.
- Check CircleContains a blend of ceramic, copper and brass.
- Check CircleExtremely durable.
- Check CircleComes with an E27 bulb.
- Times CircleThe red color might not blend with all kinds of furniture.
If you want to buy a table lamp that looks different and serves as a focal point then this Chinese styled copper table lamp can be an excellent choice.
7. Hotel Table Lamp Modern Table Lamp Copper Plated
If you’re on the lookout for a copper table lamp that can fill romance in the air with its soft light then this one fits the description. It is meant to produce a subtle glow by adjusting light before it comes out of the shade.
- Produces non-glare lighting.
- Copper plated lamp body.
- Incorporates a clothed shade.
This is a perfect table lamp for homes, offices and workplaces. It will turn harsh light into a soft one with its clothed shade on the top. It doesn’t come with a bulb but you can install one without any trouble. The brightness will depend on how strong of a bulb you place on it.
It produces a warm light over an area between 10 to 16 sq. meter which is amazing for its size.
Couples will love this table lamp because of the warm hues it offers. It almost seems like a candle from afar and fills the air with romance.
- Check CircleComes with a dimming switch.
- Check CircleExtremely durable.
- Check CircleCan be cleaned with a wiper.
- Check CircleThe shaded top is lined (striped) and looks beautiful.
- Times CircleThe bulb is not included.
This table lamp is perfect for homes and offices. It is attractive and quite durable as well.
8. T4134 American Simple Copper Crystal Warm Romantic Bedroom Living Room Lamp
This one has a copper crystal body that looks premium. It’s not like one of your standard looking copper table lamps, this one has a classic design with a perfect beige color that blends well with any theme.
- Creative shade (waved edge).
- Produces a warm hue.
- Crystal bottom makes it shine.
- Consumes 31 watts only.
This one accepts high energy bulbs such as E27, however, thanks to the top notch shade on the top, it will transform harsh light into a warm hue when it escapes from the shade.
The top shade on the lamp has a waved edge and a striped body that looks amazing. It can illuminate an area between 10-15 meter square easily. Hence, it is suitable for study tables also.
It consumes minimal power and is said to be an energy saving lamp. Thus, even if you keep it on for several hours, you won’t see a high end bill at the end of the month.
- Check CircleSleek design.
- Check CircleEnergy saving lamp.
- Check CircleDurable.
- Check CircleSquared bottom for support.
- Times CircleE27 bulb is not included.
T4134 American Simple Copper Crystal Warm table lamp is ideal for bedrooms and drawing rooms as it increases the visual appeal of the surroundings.
9. DYY European K9 crystal Copper desk lamp
K9 copper table lamp is an eye catcher. It produces strong light and is actually an energy saving lamp that has a longer life than most copper lamps on the market.
- Accepts E27 bulb.
- Shade material: cloth.
- Push button switch to turn on/off.
- Extremely crafty design.
If you’re looking for a copper table lamp that gives a royal look then this one fits the bill. It has a flamboyant design including a crystal bottom, four decorated rods above, and finally a shade that warms the light.
The shade of this lamp is handmade and produces a translucent and soft light that doesn’t irritate the eyes and is strong at the same time. Moreover, the shade can be hand folded, too.
It can easily cover an area of 5-15 sq meter.
- Check CircleConsumes 31 watts of power.
- Check CircleDurable copper coating on the lamp.
- Check CircleEnergy saving lamp.
- Check CircleThe crystal body is simple to clean.
- Times CircleAn E27 bulb worth $12 needs to be bought separately.
This copper lamp will uplift the overall feel of your room whether it’s on or off. The crafting of this lamp itself is praiseworthy.
10. American Luxury Decorative Retro Copper Table Lamp
This table lamp has a gold-like copper coating that makes it look apt in any room. It is a simple contemporary design that is easy to maintain and will blend well with any furniture.
- Nordic style lamp.
- Metallic holder.
- Energy saving lamp.
- Easy to clean.
This might not be the best copper table lamp in both looks but it still impresses thanks to its durability and ease of cleaning. However, it can easily sustain scratches.
It looks like a gold lamp with ample glow. Thus, it’s a good choice for bedrooms.
It accepts LED bulbs, halogens, and CFL bulbs. The shade fabric works well and distributes light evenly around the area.
- Check CircleCan be used as a decor piece as well.
- Check CircleStylish and durable.
- Check CircleWorks on 220V.
- Check CircleNordic style lamp.
- Times CircleHeavy at 3.4 kg.
This is a decent copper table lamp that will look good on any table. Make sure to keep it well maintained as it can easily sustain scratches.
Best Copper Table Lamps Buying Guide
Before purchasing a copper table lamp, consider these factors so that you can get the best copper table lamp:
- Design: What good can a table lamp be if it doesn’t look stylish? A distinctive copper lamp will uplift the look of your room and also serve as a decor piece.
- Light Intensity: Some light bulbs are as good as decorative pieces only and produce very little light. Try to choose a lamp that can cover a wider area and has a quality shade on top to spread the light evenly.
- Shade: The shade of the lamp plays a vital role in warming harsh light. Therefore, make sure that the shade is manufactured using quality materials.
- Durability: While copper lamps are quite durable, you still need to look into them. Not all the lamps have the same quality of copper coating on them. Some might feel like cheap plastic. Therefore, pick a lamp that has a durable copper coating on it.
- Bulb: You’ll find copper lamps that accept one out of three common bulb types:The most powerful is the E27 bulb that operates on 220v while the E26 operates on 120v. Standard bulbs operate between 80 - 150 watts.
- Standard bulbs
These were the 10 best copper table lamps you can choose for your home. Choose one that suits your requirements and blends well with the theme and furniture of the room.