You’ve had a long day at work and are looking forward to getting home and slipping into your hot tub. Only when you get there do you notice a nosy neighbor watching you through their window, the sun is too hot, or the wind too cold.
Take a look at our top inflatable hot tub picks!
- Best Products For Hot Tub Privacy
- 30 Best Hot Tub Enclosure Ideas for Your Backyard
- 1. Simple Pergola Enclosure
- 2. Royal Enclosure
- 3. Hawaii garden hot tub enclosure
- 4. Tinted glass hot tub enclosure
- 5. African Safari hut hot tub enclosure
- 6. Total elegance
- 7. Heavenly Haven hot tub pergola enclosure
- 8. Outdoor bar pergola enclosure
- 9. A hot tub enclosure with a view
- 10. Simple canvas hot tub enclosure
- 11. Camping with friends
- 12. Space pod
- 13. Garden Igloo
- 14. Lazy Spa
- 15. Maximum privacy
- 16. Simple corner hot tub enclosure
- 17. Backyard splash
- 18. Garden hot tub enclosure
- 19. Woodwork hot tub enclosure
- 20. Not quite enclosed – but a great idea!
- 21. Another excellent wood hot tub enclosure
- 22. Beautiful outdoor spaces
- 23. Small but elegant
- 24. Beautifully simple
- 25. Simple pretty, and functional
- 26. Keeping things simple
- 27. Corner pergola
- 28. Gazebo hot tub enclosure
- 29. Fresh and airy
- 30. Exotic hot tub enclosure
- 💬 Feedback
Best Products For Hot Tub Privacy
- READY MADE - Package includes 2 panels. Each panel measures 100 inch width and the total width is...
- DETACHABLE TAB TOP - Sliding tab top with self-sticky design can easily hanging & unsling curtains...
- SaluSpa canopy accessory provides a luxurioUs/soak in your hot tub without too much sun exposure;...
- Keeps you cool on sunny days with UV protection, shelters you from the elements, and provides you...
- READY MADE: Package includes 2 panels + 4 same-colored weighted bags (ONLY BAGS). Each panel is 52...
- WINDPROOF: New-design outdoor windproof curtains. Provide 4 empty bags, you can add weights to the...
- 【Ready Made】- Includes 2 x Curtain Panels. Each panel measures 52" wide. Available in 63", 72",...
- 【Innovative Material】- Our outside curtains are made of durable and thick triple-weave 100%...
- STAY RELAXED & PROTECTED - The hot tub shelter canopy allows you to relax and remain protected from...
- PROTECTION AGAINST SUNBURN - Reduce the risk of sunburn thanks to the shade provided by the sun...
30 Best Hot Tub Enclosure Ideas for Your Backyard
Don’t give up on your hot tub yet – you can have many long and wonderful soaks in it if you invest in hot tub enclosures.
1. Simple Pergola Enclosure
Pergolas have been with us for a long time – they are an aesthetic addition to any backyard.
This simple pergola hot tub enclosure is a great way to get some privacy while keeping out the elements and debris.
If you want to step things up, why not install this enclosure? It is made of easy-to-get materials, but the final effect is stunningly royal!
- ✔Quality Upgraded✔: The 2023 LAUSAINT HOME outdoor gazebo has significant upgrades from the 2022...
- ✔Fade and UV-Resistant✔: Adopts 1500ml water-pressure waterproof polyester fabric, the outdoor...
- ✔Ventilated Double-Roof✔: The ventilated double-roof design is attractive and functional,...
What better way to end a long day than on an exotic island? This hot tub enclosure idea lets you bring Hawaii to your backyard.
Deck it out as you want. It also makes for a great centerpiece whenever you have a luau.
You may want to enjoy privacy in your hot tub and, at the same time, have a full view of your backyard.
This hot tub enclosure does just that. It is simple and affordable, and you can have it up in no time.
Do you like the simplicity of African hut architecture? You can bring it right to your backyard by enclosing your hot tub with a thatch roof.
Don’t worry – the thatch is made of material that doesn’t drop debris into your tub.
- What You Will Get: the package includes 1 roll of synthetic thatch grass roof in the yellow color in...
- Size Information: the thatch roofing measures approx. 19.7 inches/ 50 cm in width, and 19.7 ft in...
- Fireproof and Waterproof Material: these artificial straw grasses are made from quality PE material,...
This one is for the homeowner who is looking for more than a hot tub enclosure – it is the perfect way to add a touch of elegance to your backyard, and it will have a big impact on the value of your property.
There are many ways that you can build a hot tub pergola enclosure.
This one is not so much for protecting you from the elements or for privacy, but it will add a touch of class to your backyard and create a great area for entertaining guests.
If you have been thinking of building an outdoor bar and now you find yourself in need of a hot tub enclosure, why not combine the two?
There are excellent designs available that blend pergola enclosures and outdoor bars.
- MODERN DESIGN: The Unique Design Is A Nice Touch Of Contemporary Appeal, The Upholstery Is Carefully...
- DURABLE STRUVTURE: High Quality Metal Frame, You Will Feel Very Comfortable & Relaxed When Leaning...
- STORAGE SHELF: Contain A Shelf Which Provides Ample Room To Store Drinks, Fruits, Ice And More, It...
Your backyard doesn’t have much of a view, and you are wondering what you can do with an outdoor hot tub to give it the extra kick that it needs.
This is the perfect bathtub enclosure for those who like privacy and want to add a touch of class to their property.
You want to enclose your hot tub but aren’t too keen to install an elaborate structure.
This simple canvas enclosure is easy to install and bring down and easy on your bank account.
This is another simple hot tub enclosure that will not cost you a lot of money, and you can bring it down any time you want.
You can increase the size of the tent to include an entertainment area.
- 【Spacious Large capacity】 The diameter of the bell tent is 16.4feet and the top height is about...
- 【Durable High Quality Material】The tent roof is made of TC cotton canvas (a mixture of 65%...
- 【How to Set up】】The eight corners of the tent can be set up by adjustable straps, pegs and...
If you are keen to create a unique look in your backyard, this is one way to do it.
The enclosure is made from reinforced glass, so it will not break.
Igloos are found in the coldest places on earth, but they have a certain romantic allure. You can bring an igloo right to your backyard with this simple hot tub enclosure – all it requires is a special frame and clear cover, and you can make it big enough to entertain in.
- Material:This Outdoor Garden Dome Igloo features a sturdy ABS plastic frame and thick transparent...
- Wind & Snow Resistant:Geometry and robust materials ensure stability against strong winds, rain and...
- Size: 12 ft x 12 ft x 7.2 ft H. 107 ft² base area provides a spacious interior shelter that...
This one is for the homeowner who wants a hot tub and enclosure up in the shortest time possible.
It is an inflatable hot tub, and the enclosure itself is made of simple wood to keep prying eyes and debris out and keep your installation safe from the elements.
If other hot tub enclosures have failed to keep out nosy neighbors, this one is sure to get the job done.
It is made of stone and concrete, which is stylishly designed into a spiral complete with a staircase.
You don’t have to have a lot of space in your backyard to have a hot tub and an enclosure.
This one fits neatly into one of the corners of your home, and the wood gives it a simple but elegant look.
If your budget does not limit you, this is a great idea – you get total privacy and create a great outdoor dining area where you can install a TV to watch games with friends.
This is a beautiful hot tub enclosure, but it isn’t recommended if your main concern is privacy – you will not be safe from peeping toms, but you will be able to keep out debris from the vegetation around your hot tub.
If you love wood and think it will improve the appearance of your hot tub, this enclosure is perfect for you.
Make sure that the wood is properly treated to prevent rot, warping, and buckling.
Sometimes, you come across a design so compelling that you abandon your original plans and go with it.
This is one of those hot tub designs that will turn any backyard into a stunning area.
You can buy a tarp to cover the hot tub when not in use.
There is no shortage of wood hot tub enclosures, and if you are a fan of simple design, you will definitely love this one – clean and uncluttered.
If you have a big backyard, why not use it to create the perfect outdoor rest area, complete with a hot tub?
This hot tub enclosure idea will cost you quite a bit of money, but it is the perfect place to entertain or simply spend hours out of doors.
You can still do wonderful things with a small backyard. This stunning design is made for a small hot tub, but the wood around it will redefine not just your backyard but your property, too.
If you like, you can install a small bar.
This hot tub enclosure design may not keep away nosy neighbors, but it will make your home look beautiful. It can be put together in a few simple steps, and after use, it can be covered to keep away debris.
This one is perfect if you don’t have lots of space in your backyard – it will not cost you much, but the overall effect is great, and the tent at the top will keep off debris.
If you want to make it more private, you can install curtains.
For some, a hot tub is just that – a place where they can soak away the cares of the day.
If you are of this school of thought, maybe a simple canvas enclosure like this one will suffice.
This one is perfect if you live in a two-story home with a small backyard.
You will have a beautiful addition to your property that also keeps your hot tub safe from the elements and debris.
- Szie:10' X 13' , Just need 2 people to assemble.
- Retractable Canopy:The pergola is equipped with a magnetic lock which is easy to open and close.
- Material of Canopy : The canopy made with polyester which bring benifits of water-repellent, UV...
If you will be spending money on a gazebo, why not include a hot tub to go with it?
Gazebos make for perfect enclosures for many things in your backyard and a hot tub can be one of them.
This is a very simple hot tub enclosure idea that you can build in a few days, but it will have a lasting effect on your property.
You can use the extra room for a bar or as a dining area.
Your gazebo doesn’t have to be a simple structure – you can make it look classy and exotic with a few simple touches, and it will provide the perfect cover for your hot tub.
Hot tub enclosure ideas are numerous – you are only limited by your imagination. If you come across an idea that you love but that looks expensive, you should explore it further to see whether you can have it done on a smaller budget.
If you find a good contractor, they will ask you to provide materials, and you can pay for labor in installments.
Make sure you buy a high-quality hot tub; you don’t want one that will fall apart soon after you have built a beautiful enclosure for it.